MODERN DRY FIRE LASER TRAINING
Imagine the simplicity of the in-home shooting range: you aim and shoot at the paper targets on the wall with your gun. At the same time, your big screen TV makes the realistic sounds and displays the hits in real-time like a spotting scope. You train with the real gun without ammo and get actual results. Is it sound like a future? Not at all. It is a Modern Laser Dry Fire training. You already have all the most expensive components: your gun, your smartphone, your TV. Add the Training Kit and you all set. Practice with your own everyday carry or home defense firearm. Build and maintain muscle memory between shooting range visits. At home or at the range the weight, the grip, the sights and the trigger pull will remain the same.
HOW IT WORKS
- Load your firearm with laser training cartridge (laser bullet).
- Take aim at the LaserHIT paper target and pull the trigger.
- The cartridge will fire a short red laser dot at the target.
- LaserHIT mobile app running on your phone or your tablet will track your shots on the target and display your hits.
- You will see each of your shots on your phone in real-time with realistic shooting sound effects.
2019 MUST-HAVE FEATURES
1. PRIVACY BUILT IN
No profile, no uploads to the cloud, no shared results, no tracking, no unwanted attention. When, where and why you practice with your gun is nobody else business.
2. LASER TRAINER WITH DOT, NOT DASHES
There are two types of laser training devices on the market - LaserHIT HD and others.
All "others" work the same. It fires a laser beam approximately 1/10 of the second when you pull the trigger. If you hold the gun sturdy while the laser is on, it strikes a dot on the target. If you move the gun, the laser strikes with dashes, and the point of impact becomes questionable with the unreliable result. On the long run, to avoid the dashes, you will develop the bad habit of holding the gun sturdy AFTER the trigger break.
Why this habit is bad?
- It turns to be one of the terrible "skill" for live fire. When you pull the trigger during live fire, the gun fires and the slide of the semi-automatic handgun made the full cycle in about 1/20 of the second. Trying to hold the gun sturdy during this time called "anticipating recoil" and it is a common mistake among newbies. You make the same mistake during the “laser fire”, even if the slide is not moving. There is no practical reason to keep the gun sturdy AFTER the trigger breaks. It is the drawback of the laser device with a long strike.
- The laser cartridge with the long strike has a terrible impact on your speed practicing. Unnecessary “sturdy” hold of the gun AFTER the laser hit the target is annoying and hurt your timing. Forget about the progress in the quick draw from concealment under 1 second or any other fast-moving drills. You limited to slow fire practice only.
How is the LaserHIT HD differ? The HD cartridge fires an extremely short laser beam with duration near 1/1000 of the second. It is nearly 100 times quicker than "all others" and gives you a perfect laser dot on the target. You will never worry about hold the gun sturdy to avoid dashes. You can move your gun as fast as you can. And you will get reliable results all the time. Even better, it gives you up to 100 times longer battery life, which is practically speaking one set of the batteries for a lifetime.
Don't be fooled by low-end laser cartridge advertisements. Ask the seller: What is the duration of the laser strike? You will never get a clear answer, or if you do, you will not like it. Train with a reliable cartridge like LaserHIT HD. more…
3. REMOTE RESTART
Concentrate on important things and stop wasting your time. Remote restart from firing line - no back and forth walk, no button’s clicks - pure practice.
4. SCREEN MIRRORING
Turn your living room into an entertained world-class shooting range. Use your big TV screen as a spotting scope to see where you hit the target and what is your results in real-time across the room. more...
PRIVACY BUILT IN
2. DOT, NOT DASHES
3. REMOTE RESTART
4. SCREEN MIRRORING
Your own firearm
- rifle, pistol or revolver
- semi-auto or bolt action
- DA or SA (required rack the slide before each shot)
Your own smartphone or tablet
- any iPhone (6 and up)
- any Android (5.0 and up)
- any Amazon Fire (5.0 and up) with rear camera
Your own big-screen TV
Must have, but will work without it
Free LaserHIT mobile app
- Confidential training - no profile, no sharing, no tracking, no Internet required
- Provide professional-grade accuracy of laser hits registration with LaserHIT patent-pending Computer Vision algorithm
- Hit-counter to track cartridge usage
- Setup in seconds with the patent-pending interface
- Available for iPhone, Android and Amazon Fire
- Mirror the phone screen and see where you hit on your TV
LaserHIT DRY FIRE TRAINING KIT
Many options from budget MINI up to ULTIMATE (coming soon). Any kit come with unique LaserHIT HD cartridge that provide unbeatatble performance.
LASERHIT TRAINING CARTRIDGES
- LaserHIT training cartridges (laser bullet) comes within Training Kits or separately in many standard calibers and requires no modifications to your firearm.
- Simply drop the cartridge into the chamber of your firearm and you're ready to go.
- The cartridge will emit a very short red laser beam each time it's struck by the firing pin. Two o-rings keeps the cartridge in a place and maintain alignment during the training.
- The rimless design prevents the cartridge from being extracted during cycling.
- The hardened rubber primer is designed to protect your firing pin from wear, and it is replaceable.
- 5mW Class IIIa red laser is safe to use without eye protection.
- Easy to replace cap after primer worn-out
- solid brass construction
- SEMI-AUTO DA/SA compatible
- We designed two different cartridge types to serve different training purposes.
EXCEPTIONAL LASERHIT HD
- Tiny laser dot gives you realistic feelings: you will focus on the sights, not on the laser sparks. Good for advanced shooters.
- HD cartridge gives you perfect dot for precise accuracy. See your results as it is - pure dot, no dashes.
- Provides the most reliable result. The only cartridge you can trust.
- It works with any type of firearms: bolt action, semi-auto, or any revolvers.
- will not emit laser beam while primer keep pressed
- unique tiny laser dot of ~1/1000 of second for precise hit registration
- unbeatable 300,000 hits (or 3 years) battery live, never worry about it replacement
- compatible with all iPhones
- compatible with limited Android phones: install and run LaserHIT mobile app on your phone for hardware compatibility check.
LASERHIT GENERIC (similar by spec. to common cartridges on the market)
- Bright red dot gives you immediate visual feedback: you will correct the aiming errors on the fly. Good for the beginners.
- GENERIC cartridge gives you the dot or dash on the target. If you get the dash, work on your trigger control to turn it to the dot.
- Deigned for semi-auto action only
- Will emit laser beam while primer keep pressed (expect the batteries run out within few minutes)
- The bright laser dot of ~1/20 of second for immediate visual feedback and work on trigger control
- 3,000 hits battery live
- Compatible with all iPhones
- Compatible with all Android phones
LASERHIT MOBILE APP
It is the fastest, safest, and lowest cost way to hone your shooting skills.
You can practice like the Pros in the comfort of your own living room with laserHIT's cutting edge computer vision and augmented reality technologies combined into an easy to use mobile application. The app is specially designed to work with any HD TV to provide large and crystal crisp content on a big screen in real time. No need to buy projectors, computers, or costly software to start practicing. No monthly fee, no profile, no clouds, no share, no tracking, no surprises. Simply download the mobile app to your phone, connect the phone to your big screen TV and you're ready to go! You will clearly see your training results on the big screen, even if you practice from 100 feet away.
Even better, each practice drill has a unique touch-less reload feature. This enables you to Restart your training session without leaving the firing line. Simply hit the dedicated RELOAD area on your target scene the same way as you hit the target.
This provides you with more time to Focus on practice. Less time wasted walking back and forth to observe results on a small screen or to reset the training session.
For iPhone users we recommend connect your iPhone to your HD TV directly through Lightning-to-HDMI cable included in Training Kit and Training Kit mini or mirror the screen wirelessly with wireless adapter included in Training Kit and Training Kit mini.
For Android users we recommend mirror the screen with wireless adapter included in Training Kit and Training Kit mini or any options available for your phone.
For Amazon Fire wireless mirroring is not available at this time.
PRACTICE WITH LASERHIT
Practice with any LaserHIT or your own targets, or actual objects (must fit into the phone screen within 1-3 feet distance). Reset your practice right from the firing line (we call it RELOAD). Customize your training settings to create competitive exercises for family or friends. You can also save the accumulative screenshots to track your progress and monitor improvement. More about LaserHIT targets.
Black Steel is multiple reduced-sized targets practice that allow you to focus on fundamental steps of variety of shooting competitions. Set up a “stage” right inside your house with LaserHIT Black Steel targets (or your own black targets any shape/size/quantity) and let start focus on how to draw, acquire targets acquisition, press the trigger, move to a position of cover, change magazines, etc. The same principles can be applied to other gun manipulations like reloads, switching between guns for multi-gun matches, and to moving into, out of, and between positions. More about LaserHIT targets.
Practice with specific LaserHIT paper targets to improve the 5 basic fundamentals of shooting (aiming, breath control, hold control, trigger control and follow through). Top Score is the best solution to work on your marksmanship accuracy and grouping with customizable time-frames up to 5 minutes. Use augmented reality to Reload and reset your practice right from the firing line.You can also save the accumulative screenshots to track your progress and monitor improvement. More about LaserHIT targets.
QUICK HIT (QUICK DRAW)
Practice with the specific LaserHIT paper targets to improve your speed, accuracy performance with a variety of practices such as drawing from concealment, drawing from a holster, ready up drills, and more. Track your score and timing for single draws. Use augmented reality to Reload and reset your practice right from the firing line. Customize your minimum/maximum time delays, max hits, hit size and time out for single hits. You can also save the accumulative screenshots to track your progress and monitor improvement. More about LaserHIT targets.